- up to £48 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is a Global Social Media behemoth that is currently looking for an Operations Specialist to join their team for a 12 month contract. The role pays up to £48 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
We are seeking a support operations specialist to join a new Operations team that will support media partners who are part of our video programs. This individual will directly support our partners, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues with our video programs and related products. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment.
- Provide our video partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Onboard partners to our video programs and serve as primary Ops point of contact
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to cross-functional teams
- Track video assets and operationalize processes to improve partner experience
- Help build and maintain a central knowledge base
- Develop product and issue specialization to improve quality of support
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-5pm) occasionally
- Native level fluency in German
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.