- up to £96 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 11 months
My client is a Global Social Media behemoth that is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract. The role pays up to £96 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and innovation to join our Business Product Marketing team, focused on our products for cross border business. In this role, you will conduct strategic quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key market opportunities, problem spaces and establish world-class go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities and influence long-term product roadmaps. You will work most closely with product and engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams. The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent problem solving, structured analysis and communication skills, a passion and vision for mobile advertising, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact in cross functional teams. Knowledge of the opportunities and challenges and associated with international business is strongly preferred.
- Lead product & market assessments to identify new product opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis.
- Test and launch new products in market and lead comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Drive comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan to support product launches and scaled adoption.
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements.
- Partner effectively with Product Management, Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Marketing and other key teams.
- BA/BS degree required - MBA advantageous.
- 6+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, strategic marketing, product management, management consulting.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker with the ability to use deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex issues required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly through effective storytelling.
- Passion for cross border business, experience working or living internationally strongly preferred.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects.
- A demonstrable understanding for mobile monetization and ad technology.
- Highly self-motivated leader that can work in a cross-functional capacity in a dynamic environment.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.