- up to £81 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 18 months
My Client is a Global Technology Company known for online applications as well as consumer electronics. They are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team for an 18 month contract. The role pays up to £81 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only we can - changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Marketing Manager, Devices & Services Retail Marketing - EMEA (London)
As a marketing manager you are shaping the future of Devices and Services in EMEA. You will be responsible for leading two highly strategic projects with the PA.
The main project aims to scale retail marketing efforts across longtail partners in EMEA. You will lead the GTM strategy, oversee analytics, ensure financial responsibility and work with country teams and the Partnerships team to identify opportunities to support sales at those partners. You will work independently with an agency to drive the programme, while updating key stakeholders on a regular basis.
The second project focuses on defining and implementing our presence at one of the biggest industry events in EMEA. You will work closely with cross-functional partners from events, product and design teams to create a unique experience that represents our core values and creates a unique customer experience. You will facilitate key stakeholder reviews and ensure the project is finished according to pre-agreed timelines and budgets.
We’re hiring for an 18-month maternity cover/bungee assignment to lead these two key initiates. In this role, you have the unique opportunity to drive a significant impact for the Devices and Services PA in EMEA.
- Be the marketing project lead and point of contact for cross-functional teams, agencies and key senior stakeholders
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically about complex initiatives to guide a variety of moving pieces towards execution.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done
- Lead GTM strategy and oversee execution, incl. Analytics and insights
- Ensure timely senior stakeholder reviews to keep the projects on track
- Coordinate and align feedback from cross-functional stakeholders and form an opinion and strategy for the project execution
- Be present onsite to facilitate any last minute requests (events project)
- Budget management
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- Passion for innovative marketing
- Proven project management skills, e.g. managing cross-functional teams, external creative and media agencies, and marketing vendors.
- Ability to create effective relationships to influence and collaborate, across all levels.
- Exceptional leadership skills; team player with very strong interpersonal skills, who is comfortable leading complex projects with many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen; experience developing strategies and business plans
- Consumer Electronics experience
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.