My client is looking for a detail orientated UI/UX Designer web exp to work in a growing team opportunity.
You will be a strong Specialist UX/UI Designer (web) and in this role you'll work with web e-servicing product team across customers from desktop to mobile experiences and handle BAU activities across multiple devices. You will be responsible for the User Experience and contribute to the overall digital experience and partner experiences. This role will be working with a focused web squad and requires a hardworking, motivated, and collaborative and deadline driven individual who advocates user-centred design and uses data and insights to inform their decisions
Our client is a leading financial services client, based in award winning offices in the heart of London, close to major transport hubs.
In this role your key accountabilities will include:
- Conceptualise, develop and design innovative interaction designs, navigation and prototypes of our web experience
- Develop experiences using knowledge of task flows, functionality requirements, Information Architecture, UI best practice and industry/company native interface standards
- Collaborate with UX, BA’s, PO’s and development teams to ensure that the integrity of the experience is maintained through launch
- Clearly communicate User Experience principles and design decisions to stakeholders and project team members
- Champion user-centred design and usability principles
- Validate designs using remote user testing tools and use feedback to make improvements
- Run and facilitate user research activities and present findings back to stakeholders and team members
- Additional Responsibilities
Help and contribute to workshops and focus group activities
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience and a strong portfolio showcasing projects worked on and the results of your work.
- Expert knowledge in the use of Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert knowledge of UX design principles and UI design when designing for responsive web
- Confident communicator with solid writing and visual communication skills
- Experience with wireframing/prototyping tools to demonstrate your design approach
- Experience with iterative testing to validate designs
- Attention to detail and methodical and organised
- A strong communicator, able to listen and interpret as well as explain to others
- Passionate and proactive, constantly striving for the best
- Ability to work unsupervised, with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player willing to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Self-confident and an influencer of people
If this sounds like you and your next career role in a company that is looking to grow its own talent for the long term apply today with an up to date CV and portfolio of case studies that show you experience that relates to the role thay are looking to fill.