My client is a Global Consultancy who are looking for Local Campaigns Marketing Support for the UK and Ireland Markets. It's a contract role, lasting 6 months and paying up to £30/.50/hrs.
Our global Marketing & Communications team builds the brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our teams are involved in a range of activities from advertising, media relations, PR, sponsorships, social media, internal communications to brand management and thought leadership initiatives.
Local Campaigns, UK & Ireland
The Local Campaigns team is an integral part of the UK and Ireland Marketing & Communication function. The team operates at the intersection of content, leadership and marketing channels. Working with some of our most senior UK executives, the team aims to position global campaigns with local relevance, that generate interest with our key clients and targets.
The Associate Manager – Partners and Ecosystems role is responsible for the day to day management of key Ecosystem Partner campaigns, to maximise joint opportunities with them in the UK. Key partners include Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. The successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging our relationships with these key partners and generating the best return for our investment into joint campaigns and events with these organisations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and collaboration skills across Marketing & Communications (M&C) and with our key partners and eco-system
- Deliver programmes in line with local business priorities and in collaboration with global M&C strategy working with key partners to identify relevant opportunities
- Drive compelling and effective programmes to raise our positioning in the UK market
- Lead contact for technology ecosystem partnership events, campaigns and joint activities
- Content curation and asset development including messaging, articles, speaker notes, presentations videos
- Helping to write and produce high quality external and internal communications for on and offline channels
- Measure and report on performance of campaigns and ROI with our key partners
- Budget management adhering to company policy and processes
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience and understanding of working with technology leaders or tech ecosystem companies e.g. Oracle, SAP, Google, Microsoft, Saleforce etc.
- Must have understanding of technologies driving our partner relationships such as Cloud, analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Proven success in delivering key programmes effectively with ROI, working with senior stakeholders, leadership and external parties
- Strong communication and marketing skills with good overall business acumen
- Experience in a hands-on marketing role, delivering programmes and development of marketing assets
- Great team player, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience tracking, reporting and creating status updates
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor based on audience
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Creative thinker who is willing to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 year’s experience in marketing and/or marketing communications
- Work Requirements: Minimal travel depending on geographical span