The Workplace team is looking for someone with a passion for learning and development to lead Knowledge programs for our Workplace cross functional teams. You will work internally to identify, prioritize, develop, design and facilitate enablement programs for our Workplace sales and service teams primarily and build learning resources that can be utilised across the Workplace team .
The key focus of the role will be to build various learning products and programs including; product and industry education, building onboarding content for new hires, building soft skills programs including talent development initiatives and creating information resources for ongoing learning.
The key areas of the role include:
- Development of repeatable scaled learning programmings and self-serve content
- Development of product training in partnership with subject matter experts across the organization
- Development support of consistent onboarding for new hires
Flexibility is key to meeting the needs of the regions along with the ability to discern and develop the right size format to meet the needs of the business as an essential component of the role. The ideal candidate has a significant experience in developing and delivering knowledge programs and a successful track record of educational programming in a technical environment. In addition, an outstanding ability to work effectively and autonomously with a diverse set of global cross functional relationships will be critical. Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be necessary to quickly navigate complexity in identifying gaps and selecting pertinent knowledge sharing opportunities. Finally, the ability to influence stakeholders and demonstrate the value of collaboration will be key to driving impact.
- Work with the sales and services team to identify, develop, prioritize and project manage the execution of global training needs and roadmap on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain resources and distribution channels to support scaled learning
- Partner closely with the subject matter experts to create effective training resources (documents, videos, e-learnings)
- Own structured training efforts including internal new hire training foundations and ongoing product training programming of our sales and services team
- Drive continuous improvement in learning training content and mediums that best supports the effective dissemination of product and industry knowledge to our internal users globally;
- Work closely with sales, technical teams, PMM and marketing teams to ensure collaboration and alignment.
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- 8+ years of direct experience overseeing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and documentation
- Online advertising experience, a plus
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills and the ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow;
- Demonstrated ability to do hands-on research and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts while translating it into clear, concise training;
- Outstanding presentation, communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coach others to convey complicated concepts in an easy to understand language
- Cross functional experience in delivering projects and initiatives in meeting multiple projects and assignments;
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic work environment