- central London
- £56.73 p.h on PAYE (£117k) pro-rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 11 - months FTC + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £56.73 p.h on PAYE (£117k) pro-rata
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more...
- Duration: 11 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers who can help with building a semantic index of our client's large codebase.
The Code Search and Indexing team is responsible for exploring and navigating Facebook source code, its semantic structure, and its entire history.
We expect the engineer to have strong compilers and programming languages expertise.
Strong familiarity with Clang and functional programming is desired.
The job will involve using and extending AST (abstract syntax tree) walkers to extract structure information and transforming this information into a format suitable for our custom graph storage backend.
The engineer is also expected to extend the graph storage schema as needed in order to accommodate new languages.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with compiler architecture and programming language design
- Experience with CLANG and functional programming
- Haskell knowledge
- Strong familiarity with Clang and functional programming is desired
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.