My client is an exciting, award-winning brand and customer engagement agency renowned for coming up with fantastic campaigns across various different platforms. Currently going through a busy period, they are now looking for a Traffic Manager to join their collaborative team.
Reporting into the Head of Studio, you will be responsible for the smooth running and day to day workflow of the creative department. Working with alongside a fantastic team of passionate creatives, you’ll be looking after some brilliant accounts such as Vodafone, Lynx, GHD and Sony. Being commercially minded and militantly organised is the key.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining long standing client relationships with accurate project handling
- Leading Daily stand ups re projects, clients and potential ideas with the creative team
- Working alongside other Traffic Managers to accurately interpret briefs in accordance to capacity and skillset
- Negotiating with agencies and freelancers on rates
- Running weekly commercial reports and presentations to inform trends and patterns within the creative market
Crucially, it is important that you are a flexible, forward thinking individual. Working as part of this agency, they are really looking for an outgoing individual who really loves creative challenges and understands the agency lifecycle. You should be someone who is motivated, personable and open minded!
All in all, if you are a passionate, process driven individual who loves the excitement of an agency environment, this could be the role for you!
- 3 years minimum experience in either Traffic or Project Management roles
- Clear communicator with the ability to manage clients and briefs
- Strong ability to introduce/ follow ideas for process and best practice
- Experience working in an agency environment in previous roles
- Ability to build strong relationships and “spin loads of plates”