- central London
- £51.44 p.h on PAYE - £106k pro-rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 11 - months FTC + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £51.44 p.h on PAYE (£106k) pro-rata
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more...
- Duration: 11 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an Analytical Sales Operations Program Manager with excellent experience leading a complex project end to end with senior level stakeholders.
The ideal Specialist is someone from a top institution, ideally in business-related subject e.g. Finance, Economics with excellent numerical problem solving experience.
- Execute weekly Rhythm of the Business reporting for EMEA and NA to inform management on regional revenue trends, leading revenue indicators, and sales effectiveness using current reporting tools (i.e. SQL query, excel, PPT)
- Conduct interviews with regional sales leads and global sales lead to understand future state reporting requirements and understand gaps from current state reporting
- Design global Rhythm of the Business reporting and receive sign-off from regional sales leads and global head of sales for future state reports
- Develop data pipelines for global Rhythm of the Business reporting that connect to data visualization tool (i.e. Tableau highly preferred)
- Design and execute Global Rhythm of the Business reporting through data visualization tool with drill down capabilities for global and regional reporting views
- Develop documentation on data pipeline and reporting maintenance
- Manage troubleshooting across revenue reporting - includes monitoring tasks
- Own all back-end processes related to SFDC - wild-card approvals etc
- Provide support on quarterly processes, including creating and managing goal setting templates
- Conduct any required ad hoc analysis
- As necessary, interface with Sales, Sales Ops and BI teams for business requirements and scope
NOTE: work is global in nature so candidate needs to be flexible to be able to accommodate APAC and EMEA timezones for meetings as needed.
- Education: BA/BS required from a top institution, ideally in business-related subject (e.g., Finance, Economics) or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics)
- 8+ years experience with data and analytics is a must
- Project management experience leading a complex project end to end with senior level stakeholders
- Proficient in advanced Excel and SQL, experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools (Tableau highly preferred) Micro-Strategy)
- Fast learner & Self- Starter with excellent problem solving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Work experience in a statistics, quantitative or analytical field (e.g. finance, business analytics, consulting, banking, business operations, sales operations), and or media/technology
- Experience working with cross-functional partners & across regions.
- Comfort with project management
- Detail oriented execution style, Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Documentation, Ad-hoc analysis & reporting skills
- Sales leads, Sale Operations, Regional sales
- Financial problem solving (excellent ability to use numbers to solve business problems)
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.