- up to £81 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My Client is a Global Technology Company with offerings including online platforms, cloud storage, and electronics goods. They are currently looking for a Online Streaming Marketing Manager. This is a 12-month contract paying up to £104 000/annum PAYE pro-rata.
As the Online Streaming Marketing Content & Campaign Manager, you will oversee fully integrated marketing campaigns to drive viewership to our original shows in EMEA/UK. You will be responsible for building an end-to-end marketing campaign to support the show and meet set business goals, including production in partnership with the agencies and organisations delivering the show.
As well as substantial experience in all elements of content production, this marketing role requires a solid project management background to build campaigns that ultimately drive awareness, viewership, and advocacy for our original shows across key EMEA markets. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, communications, legal, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with show marketing strategy and execution from beginning to end.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project manage end-to-end content for all marketing assets, working closely with our in-house show team, and external production company to ensure optimal marketing content is captured throughout the filming schedule.
- Plan, prioritize and manage timelines across multiple project paths to ensure the smooth running of campaigns with clear communication to the wider business.
- Collaborate with social and media partners and agencies, ensuring marketing creative, strategy and deadlines are fully aligned.
- Work closely with B2B/sales teams to unlock bespoke opportunities to drive sponsorship and added media value for Advertisers.
The successful candidate:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Substantial relevant experience working in content production and show project management preferably in the entertainment/media sectors
- Entertainment industry experience – a strong understanding of how the entertainment industry works and its relationship with streaming and show marketing.
- An innovative production manager who can create constantly evolving show marketing strategies and breakthrough campaigns.
- Brings relationships, models and best practices from previous experience to grow the overall Online Streaming EMEA marketing approach
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.