- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £25.28 p.h. on PAYE (£52k) pro-rata plus Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more..
- Duration: 12 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to deliver content such as G Suite product training on a regular basis to end-users.
The ideal Specialist will also be responsible for helping to design, execute, and manage these customer programs at scale within EMEA as well as managing events, live in region and on-line.
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, Google Cloud delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies.
This is a Program Manager role within the G Suite account management and new business team. Our objective is helping our sales teams retain and grow our existing and new business customers, through customer facing programs targeting various stakeholder groups from Executives to IT Admins to End-Users.
This extends to liaising with, and interviewing customers (and their community of end-users) to drive invitations and tailor content.
You will also be responsible for coordinating with internal teams for speakers as well as facilities staff to ensure logistics are in place to support the ongoing success of the program. In order to do this, you'll independently maintain relationships within the customer, partner and Google ecosystem.
This role will incorporate travel on a regular basis (once or more per month) to regions supported across EMEA. You will also maintain good quality data in Salesforce CRM.
- Design, execute, and manage customer programs at scale - travelling to parts of your sub-regional EMEA markets where necessary to assist on the ground or to deliver content
- Ensure timely updates/forecasts of each deliverable prior to check-in meetings
- Keep all document management repositories for program updated and logically organised for ease of use by team members
- Evaluate data, develop recommendations, and resolve problems of diverse scope
- Manage events and campaigns from start to finish, and communication with customers pre & post events to actively encourage participation
- Ability to articulate a strong G Suite value proposition
- Manage communications within the core program team and broader Google Cloud teams
- Mentor new team members, helping them get up to speed on the program
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and communications with customers, partners, and Google management
- Where applicable, manages complex customer relationships inclusive of remediation/engagement plans and associated cadence meetings with customers.
- Regular travel (once or more per month) to execute on customer engagements where needed in region, specifically for sub-regional programs.
- B.A/B.S. degree
- 4+ years experience in sales, marketing or business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience).
- Ideally inclusive of 2-3 years in project management experience / 2-3 years event production experience / 2-3 years in change management.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional European languages are a bonus, e.g. Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish etc.
- Proficient knowledge of G Suite products, and confidence in providing product training to groups of end-users.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Self-driven and independent
- Ability to work systematically
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills