My client is a fantastic broadcast and entertainment brand renowned for delivering great content across a range of integrated platforms. Currently going through a busy period, they are looking to bring in a Brand Design Production Co-Ordinator to join their team on a 3 month contract.
Reporting into a Senior Producer, you will be supporting the production team on delivering projects for the Internal and External branding projects for the brand across all of their different touchpoints. The work will be varied, fun and extremely engaging where you will really get to see the strong design processes that go into delivering successful brand outlooks for the business.
On a day to day basis, responsibilites include:
- Supporting production team during creative development and production of design focused projects
- Working alongside agency partners to deliver against timelines
- Understanding print production processes and liaising with printers
- Coordinating the delivery of creative content to suppliers
- Maintaining administration associated with projects e.g. scheduling, asset tracking, organising meetings
The team are really looking for someone with strong agency or creative production experience; it is important you know what it's like working in a fast moving environment and really putting creativity/processes at the heart of your ideas.
So all in all if this sounds like you, do get in touch!
- Strong experience working on off screen production focusing on design and branding projects
- Ability to multitask and work closely with team members
- Previous experience in an ageny or creative design environment
- Experience delivering projects across print, digital, OOH, offscreen