Are you thinking about a change in companies? Well, I am working with a big-time entertainment company who is on the lookout for an experienced Group Data Analyst. You will be analysing a range of data streams within UK and European markets.
You will not only be working in a friendly environment, set within beautiful surroundings and with outside working pods, but you will also be treated to discounts for you and your family to enjoy.
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Support the continual improvement of forecasting capability in order to improve the quality of scheduling.
• Analysis of territories market submissions for Budget/Forecast highlighting areas of concern.
• Retain oversight of Territories‘ weekly forecasting; collating data and interpretation of results.
• In collaboration with the Group Head of Programming and Data, establish an effective cinema scheduler tool in Territories, prioritising portability across Territories where possible.
Analysis and Reporting:
• Support the Group Head of Programming and Data through the provision of analysis regarding:
• Content and scheduling,(e.g. the impact of scheduling on commercial performance)
• Pre-implementation and actual business performance of content-oriented promotions (e.g. 2 for 1), providing detailed reports highlighting insights, conclusions, and recommendations.
• Identifying market and business trends in order to improve forecasting or profit
• Competitor activity tracking and ensuring any impacts on the business are understood.
• Weekly performance reporting
Data & Information Management
• Work with the Data and Analysis Manager to ensure that databases (Market Share, Competitor Times, Site Information) are up-to-date and accurate.
• Ensuring that processes are as automated as possible and mapping is maintained in order that different data sources can be linked for analysis purposes.
Technical Knowledge & Experience:
• Experienced gained within an analytical role, ideally within a fast-paced B2C environment.
• Experience of analysing customer behavior to support business decisions.
• Proven success in translating large amounts of data into a clear story.
• Language (German, Italian or Polish) an advantage.
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills. Takes a logical and methodical approach to the analysis of information and data in order to spot patterns and to draw accurate conclusions before making informed decisions.
• Planning and organising
• Work is well structured and logical.
• Vision: Able to accurately represent real-world scenarios and key-drivers in financial models.
• Commercial acumen‹ Ability to spot commercial opportunities and risks, understands the commercial strategy of the business.
• Relationship buildings create a positive impact with gravitas and credibility within the organization.
• Communicafion‹ Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels. Put’s complex information into laymen’s terms and has the ability to challenge and influence.
• Decision-makings Considers all the appropriate factors when deciding a course of action; able to rapidly assimilate the information available on which to base a decision and make firm decisions quickly if required.
• IT literate
• Advanced Excel; Database, Financial Modeling, Statistical tests, VBA, Python R etc.
• PoWerPoint; able to create effective presentations.
• Word; able to write compelling proposals.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.