- central London
- £33.17 p.h on PAYE (£68.9k) pro-rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 11 - months FTC + extension
Salary/Pay: £33.17 p.h on PAYE (£68.9k) pro-rata
Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more...
Duration: 11 - months FTC + extension
Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Trainer/Specialist/Consultant with extensive Facebook Product knowledge.
The ideal Specialist will work directly with internal partners and the EMEA Blueprint training team to activate and deliver in-person training across CEE & MENA to identify the training calendar and execute on it impeccably
The Business Education Team takes care of our clients Ads Help & Education Center as well as all of Blueprint Training, with online and in-person courses, including Blueprint Certification.
This role will sit within the EMEA Training team and will support the execution and delivery of all training activities specifically in CEE & MENA, educating our Authorized Sales Partners and their agencies/clients.
Significant travel will be required.
Skills and Duties:
- This role requires someone who has strong presentation skills, able to infuse excitement in the room, and conduct full day trainings.
- Previous experience in sales enablement training delivery
- Work directly with internal Facebook partners and the EMEA Blueprint training team to activate and deliver in-person training across CEE & MENA to identify the training calendar and execute on it impeccably
- Perform learning interventions and experiences tailored to the organizational and geographic needs of a wide variety of external audiences
- Maintain an excellent base of Facebook and Instagram solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders, and required to become FB Blueprint Certified in Planning & Buying within the first 3 months
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team
- Ability to synthesize and communicate market needs and feedback to the Blueprint team based on scale and scope needs analysis in EMEA
- Minimum of 50% travel across EMEA
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.