- up to £42 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My Client is a Global Technology Company known for online applications as well as consumer electronics. They are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team for a 12 month contract. The role pays up to £42 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
As a Project Coordinator for EMEA Partnerships Solutions News you will support the team’s partner initiatives coming out of our News Initiative by helping to manage, optimize and analyse the operations of end-to-end engagements for our strategic news partners across EMEA.
- Drive execution of the agreed EMEA Partnerships Solutions strategy supporting the EPS News team operationally, e.g. ensuring projects are reported on and paid for on time
- Understand products such as GSuite & Google Cloud, and leverage those to push automation and increase work efficiency
- Audit current processes and identify areas for improvement, such as developing automated processes using GSuite products (e.g. Sheets), by sending automated emails, generating automated custom reports, creating dashboards
- Monitor and measure project progress, budget and potential risks/delays
- Bachelor's degree Strong Google Apps Script & GSuite skills
- Experience managing complex and cross-functional projects or programs
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to design and build dashboards and visualise data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Quick learner, extremely proactive, identifies projects with larger picture in mind, builds consensus across stakeholder groups, and delivers speed in execution
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.