- central London
- £39.31 p.h on PAYE (£81k p.a) + Bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 12 - months FTC + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £39.31 p.h (£81k) pro-rata on PAYE + Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 12 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for a Sr. Platforms Insights and Strategy Manager with an agency background and demonstrated technical expertise and knowledge of Google technology, the Internet, and social media.
The ideal specialist is a strategic thinker and a research enthusiast, who is always focused on the user, uses data and insights to craft meaningful stories and communicates research in a way everyone can understand - from product to marketing teams.
In Google Marketing, our first commandment is "Know the User." In order to build excellent products that improve people’s lives and tell great stories to delight consumers, we must first understand them - what motivates them; why they behave the way they do; and what they think of our products, brands, and our communications. The Brand & Consumer Insights team is central to that.
What they do:
The goal of the team is to understand how users behave and how they use our products, how they perceive and interact with our brands, what impact our media communications and messages have on their perceptions and behaviors, and what cultural and social influences shape how they view the world around them.
- Overall, develop insight-led marketing & campaign strategy that is right for EMEA and ensure that all EMEA work is insight-driven, and foster this mindset across our global and XFN teams.
- Develop insight-led marketing & campaign strategy that is right for EMEA
- Design & drive insights roadmap
- Creative testing
- Report on core campaign KPIs
- Consultancy/support for scaled projects
- Bespoke research execution
- Strong strategic thinker and brand builder with a range of experience to bring to the role
- The ability to influence, shape and create marketing, campaign and creative strategy
- Experience managing third-party research agencies and complex, multi-country research studies
- Demonstrated technical expertise and knowledge of Google technology, the Internet, and social media
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; and superior project management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team / partnership with marketing / research as required
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.