My client is a fantastic food and ingredient brand renowned for coming up with great recipes for fantastic dishes! Currently going through a branding refresh, they are now looking for a hands on Junior Designer to join their team.
Reporting into a Senior Designer and working within a wider marketing team, you’ll be tasked with delivering fantastic integrated projects for the wider business. The focus of the role will be geared more towards print, branding and layout however there will be an opportunity to get involved in digital projects.
On a day to day basis, projects include:
- Event and product design launches
- Branding activations
- Marketing collateral delivery
- Packaging Design
- Concept and Layout Design
As this is a role which requires a lot of collaboration with the marketing team, it is important you either have early experience collaborating with marketing or you have an outgoing, intuitive personality where you really seek to build relationships with people; coming up with great ideas in the process and really inspiring exciting creativity.
It is particularly important that you either have a love for the food industry or have worked within a similar type of environment. These guys love what they do and the ideas that come with it; so, if you are a concept driven junior designer with a knack for inspiring clean design, then this could be the role for you!
- At least 12 months experience working in a commercial in-house or agency role
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- A portfolio with clean branding, print and marketing samples
- Bubbly personality and ability to build relationships with clients
- Intuitive mind-set to work both autonomously and collaboratively when needed