- central London
- £40.86 p.h on PAYE (£84k pro-rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 5 - months FTC + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £40.86 p.h on PAYE (£84k pro-rata)
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals, etc.
- Duration: 5 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: London
Our client, a Social Media Tech giant, is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Tech Product team.
The ideal Specialist should have advanced mathematical and statistical concepts/theories experience in order to analyze and collect data and construct solutions to business problems.
You will work alongside the Tech Product team to help guide their decision making using data.
- Uses advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories to analyze and collect data and construct solutions to business problems
- Performs complex statistical analysis on experimental or business data to validate and quantify trends or patterns identified by business analysts
- Works with a Tech Product team to help guide their decision making using data
- You will support the product team in ensuring they have the correct strategy, performing exploratory analysis to find opportunities using data.
- They must be comfortable with AB & multivariate testing principles and associated maths to support the team in testing and learning.
Your skills & experience:
- BA/ BS in Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar
- Min 2 years of experience working in a Tech product team
- Extremely comfortable with SQL
- Competent in R or Python
- Analytical testing
- Experience with statistics and working with big data
- Experience working with data visualization software (Tableau or similar)
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.