Marketing Communications Associate
The client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at client are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace by client is an enterprise communications platform that enables employees at any organisation to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on client. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. With the ongoing growth of Workplace globally, we are seeking to strengthen our regional marketing presence, and so are looking for a world-class business marketer and leader who will help drive the growth of Workplace by client in the US and Canada. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise/B2B marketing, with a focus on enterprise software and/or collaboration solutions, and be passionate about client and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace. The Marketing Communications Associate will partner with cross-functional teams (including sales, partnerships, and product marketing), with the primary objective of enabling Workplace to grow and scale through customer acquisition and retention. The role will entail creating marketing materials and sales collateral, working with the central Workplace marketing team to drive awareness, education and optimised communications strategies. They will be a creative thinker who can drive for results, able to move fast while keeping focused on a marketing strategy that will continue to evolve as the business grows. This is a contract position, located in our London Workplace headquarters in London, UK.
* Develop outbound marketing materials for Workplace by client, creating an integrated marketing strategy including customer-facing programs, sales assets and marketing collateral.
* Drive end-to-end adoption of the plans through both hands-on execution and influencing/supporting partner teams.
* Communicate the value proposition of new products and features to go-to-market teams and deliver the effective sales collateral and packages that will attract and retain customers.
* Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs.
* Create content that can be used by sales teams to generate new business, educate clients on new products/features and drive engagement of Workplace by client.
* 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing
* Proven capabilities in developing integrated marketing campaigns and content
* Experience in enterprise software, and/or web technology companies
* Ability to handle the pace that comes with working in a matrixed, always-on, start-up environment across multiple time zones and teams
* Cross-functional, matrix / stakeholder and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
* Communication skills, & the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
* Creative perspective to bring ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns
* BA/BS degree