- Watford, London
- Up to £32,000
- Start date:
- ASAP/ Notice period
- Day to day contact for agency/client stakeholder and internal team
- Prepare accurate costs against the rate card for AD approval
- Checking the financial reporting runs smoothly
- Highlighting quality control issues
- Understand the brand/client and be able to demonstrate this
- Manage all aspects of the client campaigns from start to finish
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and wider teams like; Print, Transcreation and Broadcast
- Always improving the relationship with stakeholders
- Manage agreed budgets
- Support AD in supplying client management information and reporting.
- Experience in TV, Print, digital and production role previously.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detailed, customer focused mindset.
- Experience managing international accounts in 5+markets, with multiple stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in an additional language is desirable
- Strong numeracy skills
Our client is leading in the world of creative production, advertising, content and marketing. Working with some of the world’s greatest brands, across all media all over the globe. Founded 10 years ago they have grown from a small star-up to over 4,000 people across 28 different cities worldwide! This is where you need to be if you want to progress your career.
25 days holiday
Half day on your birthday
Travel season ticket loan
1-day volunteering per year
Please send your CV to: ***firstname.lastname@example.org*** if you are interested in this role!
***Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***