- Up to £33,000
- Start date:
- ASAP/ Notice period
- We are on the hunt for a talented Integrated Designer with a good understand of the retail environment and advertising.
- You will become an integral part of a tight-knit team of creatives, working as one of the Designers to build various assets, from print and press campaigns, to in-store graphics, digital displays and specialist wraps/builds.
- You will be responsible for working on one client in particular, one with national and international reach. You will be responsible for developing and building excellent and creative design solutions to a multitude of briefs, upholding consistency and brand personality in every instance.
- As well as your excellent design contributions, you will also be asked to be a part of the earlier creative process, coming up with creative concepts and ideas for campaigns. You will be involved in brain storming sessions and WIPs, playing an important part in building creative, solutions focussed and effective work.
- We are looking for a talented and passionate Designer with a good skill set across print and digital design, any skills in external displays or custom print wraps would be ideal.
- You will ideally come from a retail environment with an understanding of fashion, or worked in an agency environment with exposure to relevant retail/fashion clients.
- You must be a dedicated team player focussed on developing and delivering exceptional creative work.
Our client are part of a global creative network and provide one of the most established full service offerings within the industry, famous for producing notably effective and creative work which has seen them pick up a number of awards. Our client are the Retail and Shopper focussed arm of this agency network and boast a lengthy list of clients both big and small, with offices in over 5 locations around the world.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC
- Previous experience working with fashion/retail clients
- A self-starter who can take initiative and run with projects
- A collaborator and team player
- Comfortable partaking in group workshops, giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
***Please note that only shortlisted candidates with portfolio's will be contacted***
Please send your CV to: ***firstname.lastname@example.org*** if you are interested in this role!