Salary/Pay: £25.90 p.h on PAYE (£53.8k) pro-rata + Bonus
Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more...
Duration: 12 - months FTC + extension
Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead our client's Marketing and Business Enablement practices for the EMEA Partner Program team across initiatives such as Partner Directory Creation, Updates and Enhancement, business plan creation, and event sponsorship.
As a Program Manager, EMEA Google Cloud, you will leverage your operational, data analysis, performance coaching and process excellence skills to govern operations that engage with and activate thousands of Cloud reseller and service channel partners at scale.
You will build and measure programs to coach partners along the four pillars of their enablement journey: sales, technical, marketing, and a particular focus on business enablement. You will lead Business Enablement for the region - defining and leading execution of the business related partner requirements such as business plans and partner directory listings for partners of all types and sizes.
Skilled in partner management and optimizing the partner experience, you will also coach their vendor agency support team on their performance, manage escalations and drive projects to improve our process to maximize partner satisfaction along the lifecycle.
Finally, you’re a strong operational analyst with a keen eye for developing data-driven operational improvements.
- Lead the Marketing and Business Enablement practice for the EMEA Partner Program team across initiatives such as Partner Directory Creation, Updates and Enhancement, business plan creation, and event sponsorship
- Execute, measure and iterate on EMEA Cloud Partner outbound activation initiatives for the channel program
- Analyze and drive regional Partner Activation team performance against key performance indicators (KPIs); design and deploy improvements
- Design and maintain operational dashboards
- Pre-empt, manage, and mitigate regional partner escalations
- Represent the voice of potential partners, in internal discussions to improve our Cloud products and channel offerings
- Lead efforts to identify and qualify upsell/cross-sell and other value-add opportunities.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in partner activation (marketing and/or business planning)
- Experience (2+ years) working at a top Enterprise software company in operations
- Experience working with Salesforce (SFDC) as CRM/PRM in a support operations environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience presenting to sales leadership and internal stakeholders on current Programs
- Previous experience managing, assessing and improving programs
- German, Spanish or French is of high advantage
- Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent
- Experience in analyzing data: skilled in SQL querying and E-T-L for data and creating operational dashboards is nice to have