Job Title: Program Analyst
Duration: 11 months
Pay per hour: £43.27-£47.60ph
Pro rata salary: £90,000-£99,000
Our Clients mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at the company are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our client is seeking an experienced program analyst to join our Agency Investment team which manages the client’s partnership programmes with our global media agencies. You will partner closely with both in market and centrally based sales teams, key leadership teams, as well as other cross functional groups such as Product Marketing, Marketing Science, Finance, Legal and Compliance to drive our day to day management of our global investment programs on every operational dimension. A core part of the role will involve operations management, process development, business analysis and performance reporting. You will use your ability to derive insight from complex data to support the evolution of agency partnership programmes and aid decision making. You will provide business critical insights, ensure cross-functional alignment across partnership programme goals and execution, and help teams activate strategic partnerships and new initiatives. Additionally, you will have an active role in the development and roll-out of processes, policies and tools for performance tracking and best practice sharing. As well having a proven track record in business analysis, performance and ops management, the candidate will need to demonstrate strong team working and influencing skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role.
- Work closely with the other members of the Investment team to manage, develop and maximize the effectiveness of the client’s partnership programmes.
- Work cross-functionally with in-market Sales teams, Business Operations, Measurement/Metrics, Product Marketing, Legal, Finance and Engineering teams to optimize the performance of our investment arrangements
- Key part of role within the team is managing the day to day programme operations and acting as a first point of contact for Sales and other cross-functional partners on local and regional basis, to play the role of impartial programme expert and counsel by understanding global investment principles and objectives and ultimately ensuring decisions are made in the best interest of the company
Performance and data analysis
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and periodic revenue tracking reports associated to specific investment programs which inform key stakeholders (executive and operational) on performance. This might include strategic modelling, quarterly business reviews, competitive analysis, revenue performance reviews, revenue forecasting etc
- Conduct complex specific analytical projects using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive programme development and decision making
- Generate business performance analysis capabilities that drive deep understanding of the performance drivers, demonstrate programme ROI and effectiveness and maximise operational automation.
- Identify business and process opportunities that can streamline the programme design and deal structuring process and improve efficiency and return of the programme.
- BA/BSc required in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Economics or related field) from a leading university
- 4+ years of work experience required in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy Consulting
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of SQL required, with a strong aptitude to learn new data systems that will help the candidate to perform heavier analysis
- Consultative and quantitative/analytical skills. Ability to show data and analysis in an interesting and compelling way.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills - ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a “can do” attitude is critical
- Articulate, adaptable and assertive communicator
- Strong team working and people skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Above all else, humility is something that will make the candidate fit in well with our team and ethos
- Master’s / MBA from top institutions
- Proven experience in the media or technology industries (specifically digital media) is preferable.
- Experience managing virtual / remote project teams