- up to £65 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My Client is a Global Technology Company with offerings including online platforms, cloud storage, and electronics goods. They are currently looking for a Electronic Payments EMEA Marketing Manager. This is a 12-month contract paying up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro-rata.
As an Electronic Payments Marketing Manager you will also be responsible for driving engagement and user activations across EMEA using our owned and operated channels and using direct response media channels. You will also help coordinate co-marketing activities across EMEA. This means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, PR, Eng, Business Development, Partnerships, Creative and more.
- Devise and execute go-to-market plans to drive adoption of Electronic Payments
- Run campaigns to grow product adoption & user engagement
- Develop strategic partnerships for Electronic Payments with merchant & bank partners
- Apply deep analytical skills to generate user insight and measure the impact of key Initiatives
- Plan, launch and optimize our marketing activities, incl. direct response campaigns, usage promotions, social activations; localize the international marketing campaigns and assets
- Develop and implement growth marketing strategies using owned and operated channels like emails, notifications, website and play store optimisation
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns performance, provide recommendations and ideas for new and/or optimized efforts
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to product teams and support the localization of new consumer products
- Drive partner co-marketing: implement innovative activities to drive trial and usage, work with partners to consult and approve co-marketing campaigns
- Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/MA or equivalent
- Experience in marketing/project management/consulting
- Experience in banking, finance or consumer payments industry
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and either German or Italian
- Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams
- Proven leadership skills
- Understanding of our consumer products, esp. Electronic Payments
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.