Mid-Weight Art Director
Salary: £35K - £40k
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP/Notice Period
Are you an Advertising Art Director looking to make a move into a Mid level position and work with some of the biggest brands in the world? You’ve come to the right place…
Our client are a top engagement agency that work with a number of blue chip clients and produce work ranging from global campaigns to onsite installations and other marketing solutions. Our client pride themselves on improving relationships between their clients and their customers through creative thinking and memorable solutions and are part of a worldwide network across over 20 countries.
**Please note all applications must include a CV and portfolio**
We are looking for a competent and talented Mid-WeightArt Director to partner up and work closely with an existing Copywriter across multiple different channels. You will be a highly conceptual Creative with a background across social and digital campaigns, as well as more traditional print and ATL advertising.
- Conceptual and ideas focussed
- Obsessed with your craft and keep up to date with latest visual trends
- Proven experience across multichannel work
- Implementing creative strategy
- Working collaboratively with different Copywriters and Creatives
Skills & Experience
We are on the hunt for a Mid-Weight Art Director with previous experience working in a top agency across high profile clients. You will have held a previous role within a Creative Team and a book with samples of work across different channels and outputs.
Other skills include:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good knowledge of visual trends
- Experience working in the digital space
- Collaborative by nature
- Willing to contribute to wider ideas sessions
- Giving and taking critiques within the team
- Knowledge of Adobe CC a bonus
- Any Copywriting skills would be great