Junior/Junior-Mid Creative Team
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP/Notice Period
Our client are a global communications agency offering full service creative solutions to their clients. Specialising in powerful ideas that are implemented across numerous different channels, they have made it their mission to deliver strategies and solutions with real world applications to impact culture.
We are looking for a young Creative Team (Copywriter & Art Director) with oodles of passion and creativity. You will join a thriving creative studio to work on a mixture of campaigns across all deliverables. Putting your creative skills to the test in order to bring to life successful and impactful campaigns. You will strive to produce work that earns attention and gets people talking.
Copywriter you will be exposed to all forms of copy, long and short form, across scripts, headlines and content. Art Director, you will push your craft to the limits, working on visuals that look new and fresh whilst also conveying a succinct message.
- Work across a range of briefs
- Push executions to their limit, getting the best out of your creative
- Work collaboratively with the wider team
- Take part in critiques and group sessions
Skills & Experience
We need a passionate Creative Team with a genuine interest in doing good work. You will work well together and have a book full of great ideas and solid executions. Previously working in an agency environment will be highly beneficial, with an understanding of the inner workings of a creative business.
Other skills include:
- 2-3 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for your craft
- Copywriter: Excellent use of language and writing skills
- Art Director: Keep up to date with visual and design trends
- Show an interest in the creative world outside of work
- Experience across multichannel campaigns
- Knowledge of Adobe CC beneficial
- A good grasp on creative strategy and ideas development