My client is the world’s biggest Media services provider and production company renowned for their brilliant key titles and content. Currently going through an extremely busy period, they are now looking for a Creative Marketing Partner with strong marketing and broadcast knowledge to join them on a six-month contract.
Working alongside the Global Partner Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for building and implementing creative strategy as well as elevating creative output from initial briefing right through to final execution. You will be the proactive driving force working with the likes of SKY, Three, Google, Apple, Samsung, Virgin Media on creative media campaigns.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Translating creative ideas into title or brand platforms to execute on partners channels, leading end to end production
- External creative agency management, introducing relevant and top tier contacts to the business in driving creativity
- Directing all design and copy throughout the brands partner asset creation and delivery
- Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas based on upcoming title priorities
- Cross collaboration between digital, social and content teams to really push campaign success
As this is a massively creative role, it is important that you have significant hands on design experience managing campaigns from end to end. A real incline to want to solve creative problems and be a solutions finder should be what excites you.
Ideally, you should be passionate and curious about design, technology and the role of entertainment in today’s media landscape – that passion for design and media should drive your intuition; so, if that sounds like you, look no further!
- 8+ years of working experience in creative brand/consumer marketing
- Studio experience/ strong understanding of entertainment IP
- Creative experience across a diverse range of media, with a meaningful body of work to share
- Strategically minded and highly effective in communicating with in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience working on global projects with tight timelines
- Strong background liaising with a variety of teams on creative projects