My client is an exciting, collaborative in house agency renowned for working with clients in a partnership fashion across great content. Currently going through a busy period, they are now looking for a Mid-Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work on site with their client in Paris.
Working in a stand-alone motion, you will be responsible for the delivery of seamless, encapsulating Social and Digital Motion Graphic projects specifically for a global client. Working with alongside a fantastic team of passionate professionals, you’ll be the protagonist for the production of exciting visuals with a very pop culture, alternative feel (specifically the style that the client is looking for)
On a day to day basis, projects will include:
- Animated Brand Campaigns/ Activations
- Highlight showreels and key partner highlights
- Instagram Stories and snapchat reels
- Brand Campaign Videos
As the sole Motion Graphics Designer within the team, you should have a fantastic understanding of different ways to approach projects and how to differentiate what deliverables are needed. This team need someone who has a very fresh, conceptual approach to briefs and knows what type of motion to use for specific projects.
All in all, it is important that you have a strong grasp of the French market and can speak conversational French; this will be a client facing role where you’ll need to be a client facing brand ambassador and really make things happen!
· 4+ years’ experience within a creative agency or production company
· Strong showreel with exciting social media and digitally led projects
· Excellent in-depth knowledge of Cinema 4D, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Ability to turn projects around quickly and work collaboratively/autonomously
· Conversational French speaking capabilities
· Experience working closely with clients on a consultancy basis