- Central London
- £34K - £44K DOE (Pro-Rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 months
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
This position requires a deep knowledge of the internal hiring processes and best practices. As an Internal Mobility Recruiter for our client's Tech Organization in EMEA, you will provide high touch assistance and guidance to our internal candidates, hiring managers and other recruiting stakeholders. Collaboration with points of contact from across the EMEA region and the US is essential to help create exceptional, consistent and dedicated assistance for our transferring candidates. Any experience or demonstrated interest in career development processes and programs would be greatly appreciated.
Role Description (and additional job description)
- Provide high touch assistance to internal staff who are looking for a new role.
- Work with recruiters to learn and publicize open positions internally, and advocate for internal candidates where possible.
- Respond to staff who apply for specific roles and help them understand our hiring processes. Help prepare them for any interviews as required.
- Coach staff who are looking for their next career move in navigating the organization and available tools.
Minimum Qualifications (MQs)
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting technical profiles.
- Experience in a client facing role with exposure to senior stakeholders.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- Experience in a hiring environment, whether that be recruiting, coordination or talent mapping.
- Comfort with reporting and basic analytics skills.
- Experience with process improvement and implementation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Balance of creativity and drive, along with relationship and rapport building skills.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.