- central London
- £34 p.h on PAYE (£70.6k pro rata) + bonu
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 12 - months FTC contract + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £34 p.h. on PAYE (£70.6k) pro-rata plus Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more..
- Duration: 12 months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for a Hardware Strategic Partner Manager to work across all of our client's Hardware products with multiple Distribution Partners across their core EMEA markets.
As the SPM for Distribution Partnerships, you will focus on selling Google-branded hardware across product categories.
You will work with partners to manage sell through, allocation, tactics to execute new product launches, and negotiate commercial terms to reach sales and customer service goals
The HW team:
- Manages Distribution sales activities across 16 EMEA Markets, through 7 Distributors into 300+ Retail Partners
- Constantly launching new products into our sales channels as the HW portfolio grows
- A highly dynamic, fast paced & fleet of foot business unit that is constantly scaling
- Responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and distributors worldwide
- Program Management of an important business integration project
- Build relationships with x-fnl stakeholders to understand and maximize success for both parties
- Maintain a strong understanding of business operations and translate into the program delivery cycle
- Collaborate with product, marketing, finance, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our GTM strategy
- BA/MA degree or equivalent
- 5+years of relevant experience
- Project and Program Management experience
- Account Planning
- Experience within Sales / Operations
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.