*Please note that you must be Mandarin speaking for this role*
Our client are a small but mighty agency with a niche specialism. Specialising in promoting Western brands within Asian markets, this agency have built up an incredible reputation with high profile clients and are known for highly impactful, effective and beautiful work. Focussing predominantly on digital executions, our client have helped many brands make their mark in one of the most exciting emerging markets in the world.
Our client are looking for an experienced Creative Designer with excellent leadership potential to step up into the position of Head of Design & Creative. You will maintain hands on design responsibilities, supporting the wider team, but also have a crucial role within the development of creative strategy and art direction.
Other work will include:
- Working closely with the Strategy Director to develop creative strategy
- Taking responsibility for all design to leave the studio
- Overseeing other members of the design team
- Take an active role in hands on design and developing creative solutions
- Taking your own ideas and implementing into digital solutions
Skills & Experience
You will be an experienced Designer and Creative with a strong understanding of the Asian market, ideally also a native Mandarin speaker. Your ability to craft simple and effective solutions should be matched by your hands on design skills and ability to implement them. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader and an excellent communicator.
Other skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS
- Strong working knowledge of the digital world
- Previous experience art directing and concepting campaigns
- Mandarin speaking ideal
- Knowledge of Asian Markets is essential
- Collaborative by nature
Please can you apply with your CV and Portfolio
*Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 working days (MB)