- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £32.69 p.h on PAYE (£67.9k pro rata)
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata
- Duration: 6 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join the Workplace team, for a 6 month contract, to provide analytic strength to an exciting, emerging business within Facebook.
The role will be part of the Workplace Strategic Planning and Operations (SP&O) team. This team uses analytics to inform sales operations, understand business performance, and support teams to make data-driven operating decisions. With a global remit, SP&O provide business-critical insights aligning the highest-level company priorities with day-to-day operations.
You will be supporting the SP&O team and regional Sales teams to ensure a high degree of rigour and quality in all initiatives adopted by sales teams. It requires deep analysis of datasets within Workplace, including SFDC which is a source of truth for our sales teams.
Typical support could include sales planning, goal setting, segmentation, pipeline analysis, coverage optimisation, KPI measurement, and working with cross-functional teams to make changes to SFDC within Workplace. Deliverables range from robust analytic models, custom performance analysis, tactical business initiatives, and the packaging of findings into presentation-ready content for Workplace Managers.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a sales strategy and operations environment, management consultancy, or in a comparable environment that requires business acumen combined with analytical skills.
The role suits someone who is passionate about Enterprise SaaS and creating innovative analysis and recommendations that transcend the numbers as well as the energy to contribute to projects that transform business. This role requires a deep understanding of SFDC, is comfortable working at a fast pace, and can undertake ad hoc in-depth sales performance analysis.
This person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
- Develop in-depth analyses and reporting solutions that provide actionable insights, enabling sales leaders to drive growth of Workplace business
- Contribute to the design and implementation of planning models, sales territories and sales quotas, goal setting and KPI planning efforts
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. customer, user, revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Diagnose data issues and discrepancies across tools and systems, and help implement solutions to improve the quality of our data and downstream impact on core business processes
- Conduct deep dives and mine massive amounts of data to extract meaningful insights for the sales and marketing teams (using internal systems, SFDC, Tableau, Excel)
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making and analyse the health of the business
- Support the concept and build of dashboards or processes that Workplace teams can use to extract data / insights for daily business management
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- 4+ years experience in data analytics within a sales operations or finance team, or in management consulting with significant experience in sales analytics
- Experience analyzing business performance in a B2B context. SaaS experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using large complex datasets and providing practical business insights
- Strong SQL, SalesForce and advanced Excel skills and understanding of SaaS sales and marketing funnel metrics
- Sound understanding of sales cycle and business metrics (conversion, MRR, churn), with experience in tracking and reporting them
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Micro Strategy, etc.
- A proactive “can-do” attitude, with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Team working - ability to contribute to the team and to improve effectiveness through personal commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to relay technical content and key insights to general audiences
- Experience working with sales, marketing and/or sales operations teams
- Fluent in English. Additional languages / multi-national experience a plus