It's an amazing time to join this global entertainment team! This massive company is working towards building new stories and content for people all over the world to experience. We are looking for someone with zero ego and open to new ideas to join their Creative Production team. If you have been working on cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of marketing campaigns, this could be the perfect job for you!
To support a global expansion, we are looking for an experienced Campaign Operations Manager to oversee campaign project management for the UK. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the cross functional end-to-end production process of all promotional assets, supporting marketing, publicity and social teams. You will help project manage the production and delivery of promotional assets for the industry awards season. The role will be primarily focussed on the UK market, but support across other EMEA markets may be required.
Playing a vital support function to stakeholders in the company's awards, marketing and publicity teams based in London, Amsterdam and LA you’ll need to be a great listener and collaborator. Bridging competing priorities between global, regional and local cross functional teams. You will need to be adept at gauging different priority levels and confidently make informed decisions to enable the best course of action. You will be comfortable pushing back when necessary and know how to do so in a measured fashion.
You will be sourcing, adapting and project managing advertising assets to deliver against complex media plans. We need someone who has experience working closely with media agencies, interrogating media plans and assimilating the necessary information to generate accurate production briefings.
Expertise in managing production partners is a must.
The ideal candidate will be a project manager or producer with experience delivering film marketing campaigns either client side or at an agency.
Management of integrated marketing campaigns including: out of home, print, digital display, TV, radio and social.
Interrogating media plans, ensuring flight dates are accurate and delivery deadlines are achievable.
Overseeing the creation of spec sheets, ensuring they are accurate.
Sourcing campaign assets from creative teams. Providing clear deadlines and specification requirements.
Briefing local production partners to adapt assets supplied by US team, as well as originating new assets.
Working with UK (and EMEA) awards and publicity teams to source press quotes and reviews to incorporate into UK (and EMEA) campaign assets.
Review creative assets produced by local production partners ensuring a high level of finish, that brand guidelines have been followed and all information is presented correctly.
Working closely with the awards team in the US and UK to stay ahead of developments in strategy and planning accordingly.
Anticipating reactive and opportunistic media buys enabling nimble and accurate delivery within incredibly short timelines.
Analysing workflow and suggesting improvements where necessary.
- 8+ years of marketing account management and creative production experience at an entertainment brand or advertising or media agency with an emphasis on entertainment and video production including online and offline
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaigns and an understanding of localization workflows.
- Fluent in Video, Digital, Print and types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking
- High competency and proven track record of project management high profile global campaigns. You have managed a high volume of campaigns within the entertainment industry, ideally with a bias towards film.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with the digital marketing and media
More about you:
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing
- You are a strong communicator, and know when to stop, and listen.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
- Your last role was a Producer/Project Manager, working with film
* Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Preference will go to candidates who have worked within Awards Operations*
5-6 month contract, could extend