Job Title: Scaled Partner Manager
We are recruiting for our Client-social media and advertising platform.
The organisation enables the global community of developers to build innovative experiences on top of the platform.
Our Client is seeking a Partner Manager to engage developer partners that leverage the platform to build innovative products and businesses. We are hiring a team of thirteen based out of London, Paris, Berlin, and Tel-Aviv. This role entails developing strong partner relationships. Through these critical engagements, you will ensure that the partners meet platform’s integrity standards to maintain a sustainable ecosystem on the platform.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer-facing roles like account management or sales. They're a team player, can effectively work cross-functionally, and thrives in dynamic work environments. They understand the product development process and have previously worked with technical stakeholders such as product or engineering.
This person will work closely with multiple cross-functional teams such as engineering, legal, policy, communications, product, and developer operations/support.
● Cultivate strong partner relationships by helping a large volume of partners adhere to platform policies and adopt platform products
● Build awareness of platform’s developer products and programs
● Display the highest personal integrity and ethics
● Identify and cultivate relationships with new “disruptor” developers in the region to add them to the book of business
● Advocate technical products with external engineering and business stakeholders.
● Represent the platform in external meetings with executives from other companies
● Track, analyse and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
● Work cross-functionally with a number of internal teams including engineering, legal, policy, communication and developer operations/support.
● This person will need to have ability to travel 25% of the time
● solid experience of working in external-facing roles like strategic partnerships, business development, account management or sales
● Collaboration and relationship-building experience — with the experience developing working relationships at all levels of management
● Fluency in a language such as French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Arabic or Hebrew.
● Experience working with stakeholders involved in product development.
● Experience supporting external companies and helping them achieve their business KPIs.
● Experience working at scale with a large volume of partners.
● An understanding of business models and strategy.
● Experience working with a developer-facing platform, including APIs, documentation, samples, etc.
● Fluency in multiple European languages.