- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meredith Lawlor
Are you a writer who has great “sales copy” skills? Can you hook customers and get them to continue reading more about a product? If you’ve said “yes”, read on!
A Delivery and Transport Tech company is on the lookout for a Marketing Copywriter to join their large team. You will be responsible for all email copy that will be released to customers and clients. This person will be confident working independently and will need to be comfortable collaborating with sales teams, operations and upper management. This is a great opportunity for someone who would love to make an important impact and spearhead great content for this leading tech organisation.
- You have thorough experience working alongside sales teams to craft appropriate call to action copy.
- Experience writing for emails is a must
- You have experience writing for B2B and B2C (preference on B2C)
- An understanding of how to write SEO content. Your copy is picked up by search engines and you can tweak it for further attraction.
- You understand lead generation and how it works
- Marketing copywriting samples
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional copywriting role.
If you live and breathe great content, and you’d like to learn more, please apply! This is a fun Tech team who enjoy socialising and they’d love to meet you!
Delivery/Transport Tech Company
Must have samples of call to action copy.