Our Client is seeking an Agency Partner to lead a UK relationship with two of the world’s largest media Operating Companies. In this role you will lead Facebook’s overall strategic direction and relationships with these two Operating Companies within one of the largest Hold Companies in the world.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business in a fast, high growth environment. Additionally, you will have experience of working within a matrix organization as well as influencing people to generate positive results. You must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. Finally, you must have a passion for the agency landscape and are excited about helping your agencies succeed in this new world by shaping a partnership that sets them up to succeed in it. This is much a strategic consultant role as it is a sale one.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the wider UK sales team of our Client and is pivotal to their UK success. This position is located in the London office, but remotely during the COVID Pandemic.
- Manage the strategic relationships within two media agencies, dealing with both traditional and digital media and execute our Client’s global and local deals with agencies
- Develop strong C-level relationships within agencies
- Create and own the strategic partnership with both agencies, ensuring we are driving mutual growth for both agency and the company.
- Develop and implement programs to improve agency experience and education through training, business reviews, and product updates
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure excellent understanding of platform’s value proposition and products
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed
- Support relevant internal teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients. From marketing science to Platform Marketing Partners and Solutions engineering.
- Senior PoC for the agency responsible for passing any opportunities/enquiries to the right contact within the company
- Partner with global agency teams to ensure we are scaling global initiatives as well as creating new ones in the UK to scale to other markets.
Significant proven successful experience in a commercial or a marketing role either in a media owner or media agency capacity.
Professional network in place with senior agency contacts
Relationships with top marketing decision makers at F500 companies and agencies
Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
Experience of working in matrix organisations
Strong understanding of social media platform user behaviour and how it’s technology works