We're working with one of the world’s leading houseware brands (global presence spanning over 100 countries) to help them identify the right person for their Digital Team. This company has created some beautiful and unique designs and would like their digital presence to reflect their other work. The team is dynamic and motivated, and love to work together to create top-notch designs. If you think you've got what it takes and have the digital chops to spear-head consumer facing online content, don't hesitate to apply!
This Digital Designer will be managing a small team and reporting to Head of Performance Marketing and Creative Director. You will be working with the existing Creative team and leveraging existing assets (as well as creating your own) for social, e-commerce, video, homepage/website imagery, email and campaign imagery/content. You will be incredibly hands-on, and have no qualms about designing yourself, as well as managing the direction of your small team.
- Manage all digital creative outputs for the Direct to Consumer and B2B digital channels including the global site, email and
social media channels.
-Working alongside the E-commerce Managers (as well as marketing and content teams) and be responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative multi-channel digital campaigns
across the UK, EU, Asia and USA regions.
- You will bring a strong eye for design and an ability to drive your team to translate strategic concepts into beautifully executed, and technically accurate content. You will have a good understanding of creating
a consistent customer experience and how to best meet wider business objectives through highly creative and on-brand design solutions and outcomes.
To be considered for this role you’ll need to blend strong design experience, with experience in managing the design process and a design team
What you need:
• A minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Digital Designer.
• A minimum 3 years’ experience working in a marketing environment.
• Experience of digital design best practice.
• The ability to lead the creation of digital content across all channels globally.
• Confidence and experience to lead a new dedicated digital design team consisting of an Art Director and middleweight digital designer.
• The ability to collaborate with department heads to deliver engaging and enhancing content.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to show work in an engaging and convincing way.
• Organisational skills to manage all creative output to a strict critical path.
• Experience to guide, coach and train your team with regards to artwork and graphic design.
• The ability to delegate work taking into account deadlines and objectives that must be met.
• Relevant experience to give feedback, review and sign-off all work your team generates for
Specific skills required:
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, such as Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Management experience.
• An outstanding, up-to-date portfolio displaying proven digital design work across a range of devices.
• Exceptional creative ability, design sense and ability to make the right calls when required.
• Agency or in-house experience.
• Ability to effectively take designs from concept to completion.
• Experience building graphic templates and delivering project files for use throughout the business.
• Ability to meet deadlines, remaining calm under pressure. Proactive not reactive, always.
• Ability to follow creative direction whilst also thinking outside the box.
• An impeccable attention for detail.
• Competent managing a wide variety of projects, with timelines from short to long term.
• Ability to provide dynamic and engaging creative solutions in-line with brand guidelines.
• Self-motivated and highly organised.
• Experience of UI and UX design is a bonus.