My client is the world’s biggest Media services provider and production company renowned for their brilliant key titles and content. Currently going through an extremely busy period, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Film Marketing team on a 6-month contract.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, creating and executing captivating film marketing campaigns for both their U.S and U.K content. You will be working alongside a team of passionate marketeers, where you’ll drive creativity, strategic direction and overall buzz for their plethora of content.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating cross functional marketing campaigns that drive buzz across UK and US markets
- Collaborating with Creative, Publishing and Editorial to maximise the marketing potential of key titles
- Partner with and manage relationships with external agencies for key deliverables
- Pitching and presenting ideas to senior management about particular key titles
- Taking the creative lead on liaison with internal teams
Crucially, it is important that you have a solid understanding and background in film marketing. This is a fast turnaround type of role so familiarity of working in this manner is key. Above all, the team want someone who is passionate, team orientated and a real creative spark!
So if you are a film fanatic with a desire to always excite audiences with engaging marketing campaigns, this could be the one for you!
- Strong experience delivering integrated film marketing campaigns
- Credible experience covering the UK/US market
- Experience collaborating with creative agencies/partners
- Solid understanding of campaign planning, Media and Entertainment
- Ability to concept and execute exciting ideas