My client is the world’s biggest social media brand renowned for their massive global outreach as a business. Currently going through an extremely busy period, they are now on the lookout for a Digital Producer to join their team on a long-term contract.
Reporting into the EMEA Digital Production Lead, you will be responsible for the construction and management of exciting digital campaigns from concept right through to final delivery. Working in a dedicated UK team (collaborating globally), it will be your mission to work alongside the Lead Producer to enhance the digital landscape of the business.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Working on a range of digital, social and interactive projects for the brand internally and externally
- Collaborate with production partners/content creators and manage projects from conception to completion
- Negotiate best prices, terms and contracts with external production companies and agencies
- Lead daily stand ups to provoke strong concept and ideas for project delivery
- Constant liaison with international and local partners to effectively manage project timelines
As this is a particularly hands on and busy role, you should be comfortable working in this particular environment; juggling loads of projects, speaking to a range of clients and really hitting the ground running when briefs come in accordingly.
All in all, if you are a digital enthusiast who loves working on exciting projects and really leaving your mark on a fantastic business, this could be the role for you!
- A number of years leading exciting digital, social or experiential projects
- Strong advertising or production agency experience working with big clients
- Exceptional budget and project management experience
- Experience/passion to work with new tech and new categories of products
- A detailed knowledge of social media platforms and their portfolio of products
- Ability to manage a number of captivating projects at once