- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £26.51 p.h on PAYE (£55k pro rata) + bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata
- Duration: 3 months FTC to start plus further extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are searching for an EMEA Project Management Specialist for the 2021 Planning Cycle to partner with our client's Business Performance team, bringing rigour and structure to the planning process.
The ideal Specialist will design clear, scalable processes for use throughout the planning cycle: from set up of the organisation in the correct systems to ensuring territory (account) assignments have been established.
The Cloud Planning Cycle covers the end to end establishment of the new Go To Market strategy in each region. This starts at 'pre-planning' to establish workstreams for key dependencies such as data, tools and org readiness. It continues with managing the execution of organisational set up, territory (account) assignment and quota allocations to both align to the central guidance and adapt where required for the region. The cycle concludes with the communication of in-semester processes and guidelines and release of tools to run the business effectively.
The Google Cloud Customer Team is helping customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global data center and software assets. We are shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace, and invite you to be part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
As part of Cloud Sales Operations, you will partner with senior sales leadership to provide actionable insights and use a data driven approach to sharpen decision making and drive deep understanding of our fast growing business. Combined with the resources of a dedicated sales force, our insights translate directly to accelerated revenue growth and improve Google’s ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
Partner closely with the EMEA Cloud Strategy and Operations team to establish a working cadence throughout the planning cycle
Design clear, scalable processes for use throughout the planning cycle: from set up of the organisation in the correct systems to ensuring territory (account) assignments have been established
Structure and communicate designed processes from the EMEA Cloud Operations Specialists team and manage to completion and desired results
Escalate in a timely manner any risks and issues to the EMEA Planning Team
Build a strong working relationship with the Regional Sales Ops Team to truly understand the business needs and translate that into the planning process
Your work will focus on 3 key areas:
- Translating Go To Market needs into action via design of clear, actionable and scalable processes for our own Sales Ops team as well as Sales teams
- Communicating these processes and managing progress and questions with our Sales Ops Specialist team
- Escalate and manage progress on any risks and issues from Sales Ops Leads, looping in the Planning Team where necessary
- Experience in strategic planning, program management, process design or similar roles
- Structured thinker who can design simple, clear and actionable processes to scale activities during the planning cycle
- Data Analysis and understanding of the data experience
- Precise execution skills to ensure various planning activities align to the designed process
- Impeccable business judgment to ensure key risks and issues are escalated and actively managed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with ability to construct simple and impactful communications throughout the planning process
- Self-starter who can work in an unstructured environment; strong at navigating ambiguity, bringing clarity and structure as you go
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; ability to create and foster strong cross-functional networks and manage without authority