- £20.58 p.h on PAYE (£42k pro-rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 3 - months FTC contract + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £20.58 p.h on PAYE (£42k pro-rata)
- Perks: holiday allowance
- Duration: 3 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London/Remote
We are looking for an analytical junior Strategy and Sales Operations Specialist to provide excellent technical support for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and BI teams to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Partner with Strategic Account Specialists (SAS) team who support existing strategic GSuite customers. Support run forecasting, data analysis, reporting, go-to-market strategy and territory planning to scale the GSuite business.
- Provide superior technical support for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
- Build successful relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales teams.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Strong experience with SQL (2-5 years)
- Strong MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets skills for quick reporting execution (2-5 years)
- Experience in technical support - TOOLS (Anaplan and Salesforce.com)
- Google tools (BigQuery, Data Studio, Analytics, Tag Manager), PLX is of advantage (Dashboard, DataSite, Script and Workflow)
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related education or experience
- Aptitude to understand complex business processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.