- £25.86 p.h on PAYE (£53k pro rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 - months FTC contract + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £25.86 p.h on PAYE (£53k pro rata) + bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata
- Duration: 12 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for a Store Operations Specialist to support the execution of day-to-day in-store activities for the UK alongside the Store Operations UK Country Manager.
This includes working closely with Carrier retailers, Big box and other Consumer Electronics and Specialty Retailers on a variety of activities designed to drive store level sell out of Google Hardware, generate actionable consumer insights and build partner advocacy.
In addition, the individual will play a key role in crafting internal briefings and reports that effectively synthesize sales impact, insights, and recommendations.
- Manage specific execution activities of day-to-day store operations
- Support the successful implementation and ongoing management of customer programs product launches and fixture strategy and operations (placement, roll out in-life management)
- Work in conjunction with third-party providers you will ensure that consumer insights and data analysis are generated and shared in actionable formats to drive the business forward
- Coordinate third-party vendors and their resources to deliver upon SLA’s and terms of our contracts
- Partner with the Team Lead and the regional and in-country leadership team, you will help build an outstanding portfolio that consistently meets exceptional standards through creating and managing processes, systems, and tools
- Analyze data across merchants, products, promotions and other variables to optimise performance.
- Project management and Vendor management experience
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Background in Retail, Operations or Consulting
- Strong analytical skills (AB analysis, ROI, job costing, etc)
- Fluency in English. -Ability to travel (likely to be minimal)
- Preferred Qualifications: -4-5 years of prior work experience
- Background in Retail Operations (FMCG, CE, Carrier)
- Background in Business Intelligence
- Experience working with Salesforce, Retail systems or big data
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.