- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Bonus eligible
- Salary/Pay: £34.62 p.h on PAYE (£72k pro-rata)
- Perks: holiday allowance
- Duration: 11 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London/Remote
We are looking for a Partner Strategist (PS) with a Management Consultancy and Telco background to cover the EMEA region and manage Teleco Operators in Africa and the Middle East to help them understand the product capabilities and the value.
The ideal Consultant will act as a mediator between Partners and Data Scientists and sit within the Program Management function and reports to the Regional Program Manager.
The main programs PS will initially work on Free Basics.
Our goal is to bring more people online and to faster internet. To achieve this mission, we built a set of products & programs and work with telecom operators across the world. Connectivity Partnerships team is a go-to-market team to bring those programs into market in different regions.
Free Basics Scope: When partner managers need to launch this program, they will need special support from PS before and after the launch.
Pre-Launch: Business Case Modeling, pitch support & business case presentation (explain performance and business model) and expectation setting with the partners
Post-Launch: Light-touch performance overview (initial post-launch insights check-ins), custom – deep-dive analysis
Analytics Scope: BI tool that helps operators prioritize their network and business strategies.
- Run sessions to help partners understand the product capabilities and the value
- Run design thinking workshops with partners, scope impactful and custom projects
- Develop new frameworks, methodologies to scale program and the value to partners
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- BA/BS/BEng or higher degree with numerical/analytics focus
- Management Consultancy background - consultative approach, facilitation, workshops, formulating hypotheses, delivering recommendations
- Requirement gathering/analysis
- Design training workshops for partners
- Previous Telecom experience working with the likes of Vodafone, EE, o2, etc.
- Project & Program management experience
- Analytical skills - Quantitative analysis, synthesize complex data & information and come up with great ideas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner