Duration 12 months
Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
Language: English fluency a must, additional European language(s) a bonus
About the job
As a member of the Cloud team, you inspire leading companies to work smarter. You advocate the innovative power of products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
In this role, you will form part of the Programs team. Your focus will be to support the Program team execute on programs to acquire new customers, identify potential upsell/upgrade/x-sell in our customer base, maximise renewal rates and accelerate referenceability within large, strategic customers. Within This will involve significant program management, analysis & reporting, and team enablement responsibilities.
You are a confident and polished leader comfortable with working across multiple stakeholders. You have extremely strong analytical and presentation skills and experience in designing and running programs.
Program Management: execute programmatic and scalable customer growth programs focused on supporting our sellers with G Suite acquisition, expansion and retention within their territories, from the ideation stage through to content creation, contact/account targeting, quantitative measurement design, enablement, execution by sales teams, and delivering reporting & insights.
Analysis & Reporting: conduct detailed quantitative analysis leveraging a range of available tools such as SQL, and, where necessary, support the build of dashboards to evaluate data, inform strategy and assess program success.
Team Enablement: anticipate and organise relevant training to maximise program success, and provide consistent communications across the team and to leadership to ensure key milestones are met and call to actions are in place
- High degree of self-initiative with the ability to navigate ambiguity and prioritise workloads
- Strong program management experience +5 years, coordinating with cross-functional teams to deliver on key milestones
- English fluency a must, additional European language(s) a bonus
- Demonstrated expertise in analysing data driving key business decisions, defining & tracking key success measures and evolving programs based on ongoing critical analysis
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences Understanding of cloud computing customer business drivers and a passion for delighting customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Proficiency in SQL and Salesforce reporting
- Management Consulting experience Experience within Cloud / SaaS industry