- £29.79 p.h on PAYE (£61k pro-rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 7 - months FTC contract + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £29.79 p.h on PAYE (£61k pro-rata)
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata
- Duration: 7 - months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
As a UX Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support our client's research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- M.A./M.S. in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.