Our mission: Our team mission is to improve positive outcomes for Google by building greater trust and stronger relationships with users, KOFs, and partners across EMEA. We work closely with local markets to highlight how our products, programs, and partners are a force for good in EMEA.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will build strong relationships with local and global marketers to support their efforts in delivering a positive brand narrative for Google across EMEA.
Own and lead projects that deliver brilliant experiences for users and key opinion formers alike. From building beautiful and innovative sites to delivering high profile events to spearheading collaborations with world-class partners.
You will bring strategic insight and planning rigor to the team and also be adept at working in a highly cross-functional organisation with experience of managing multiple stakeholders from both outside and within the marketing function.
An exceptional aptitude for leading their own projects, seeing and shaping great work, and will possess deep experience in translating business imperatives into marketing magic.
PMMs in this role have led the strategy, development and launch of work across a number of brand and reputation projects, including a series of EMEA Brand films showcasing how Google products are helping individuals succeed, Google's presence at Web Summit, launched Family Safety and Privacy & Security paid media campaigns in Brussels, and rolled-out assets and a new website to help families and teachers ‘teach from home’ during covid-19 across EMEA.
Currently, the PMM is working with the Grow with Google central team on the development of the strategy centrally and locally and working collaboratively with a range of XFN teams.
A key focus is an ongoing development and implementation of a centrally managed partnership strategy for the new “Economic Recovery” initiative in EMEA, identifying new partners and managing existing relationships and projects, including the high-impact partnership with Coursera.
- Champion and lead cross-functional collaboration with Policy, Comms and local teams on a range of brand projects in EMEA
- Partner with the Brand Studio EMEA on the development of scalable cross-functional outputs in EMEA
- Work collaboratively with the Global Brand Studio team to understand the evolving approach to brand & reputation campaigns and act as a key gateway to the EMEA local teams
- Nurture relationships with partners, including agency partners (such as 72 & Sunny and Essence) and internal partners (such as Google Arts & Culture, EMEA Partnership Solutions)
- Maintain Google's reputation for quality, reliability, and innovation
- 8+ years of product or brand marketing experience in a world-class organisation (applied knowledge of research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, campaign execution, global campaign development).
- Proven experience of managing a range of partners both internally and externally
- Experience of managing the creative process from strategy to execution & post-launch
- Experience of managing external creative and media agency partners
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a global organisation
- Proven experience delivering measurable and sustained consumer marketing impact
- Complete comfort in fast-moving, ambiguous and highly collaborative culture