I am currently recruiting for a Brand Manager for a confectionary company based in South Lanarkshire. This is a permanent position and is mainly remote, with a requirement to be in the office every second week for a few days.
The Brand Manager is the guardian of my client's brand. Their role is, in conjunction with the wider commercial team, to develop and implement a brand strategy which will helps build brand value, supporting long-term growth strategy.
- You will be delivering the brand strategy for the client, including updating brand guidelines and ensuring the brand vision and values are consistently communicated
- You will be responsible for being brand guardian in the sales and opportunities planning, investment and promotional plan
- You will be responsible for shaping the success of future marketing campaigns through analysis of the success of marketing campaigns, creating and sharing reports with the wider commercial team
- 3-5 years in a similar background with an FMCG company
- Highly articulate with excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Proven Project Management experience
- Excellent proof reading, copywriting, editing skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and contact details to: email@example.com