We are hiring for this 3 months temporary PAYE role for our global technology Client.
pay between £43-£53k pa pro rata
WFH based in UK
- Perform large scale data analysis and modelling to identify trends and efficiency opportunities.
- Plan, design and track pilot initiatives and impacts.
- Drive efficiencies into the business tracking and monitoring progress.
- Analyze work pipeline and workflow. Implement scheduling to optimize throughput and efficiency across multiple languages.
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures.
- Work with operations and engineering to develop and define new or improved tools.
- Track key performance metrics across the team
-Excellent spreadsheet, SQL reporting skills, experience -Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams -Strong written and oral communication skills -Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
BA/BSc level of education or equivalent practical experience; track record of success working on sales operation efficiency and transformation project -Strong professional etiquette, organisational skills and attention to detail