Senior Brand Producer
Our Broadcast client are looking for a Senior Brand Producer for a Channel Rebrand to sit within their Creative production team. This will be for a fixed booking starting October until Mid May.
They would like the producer to come from a broadcast background with solid experience on shoots and post production. As this is a campaign they want producers who have had exposure to delivering on campaigns/projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
• Lead the production process on various design projects ensuring the projects are delivered on brief and in a timely manner
• Work closely with the creative/design team ( internal and external)
• Work closely with 3rd party suppliers to support the creative development and production of the projects
• Manage the delivery of creative content to suppliers
• Manage the administration tasks associated with projects e.g. scheduling, asset tracking, organising meetings.
• Anticipate problems and escalates as appropriate
• Responsible for client management on the assigned projects, where appropriate
• Maintain asset library/archive as appropriate
• Manage finance aspects of the projects
• Support wider Brand team with Ad Hoc tasks and projects, where required
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organised with great multi-tasking abilities
• An excellent team worker/player
• Demonstrate a flexible and pro-active approach
• An ability to work calmly under pressure
• Demonstrates a diplomatic approach
• Ability to deal with conflict and pressure
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to different project requirements and approaches
• Sound judgement of the escalation requirement
• Excellent communication skills and professionalism at all times
• Excellent attention to detail
Basic Terms and Conditions
1 Hours 9.30am – 6.00 Monday – Friday
2 Contract Fix-term 3-month contract ( with the view to extend )
3 Based remote/many have to go on site to West London on occasion.
4 Notice period 1 month
If this sounds like you please apply today with an up to das CV and a note detailing your suitability to the role.
You must have the right to work for the entire period of the contract.
The client requires extensive background checks, by applying you are happy to provide this information.