- Remote (must be UK based)
- up to £76k PAYE plus bonuses eligible
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
The Agency Solutions Manager for the Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our advertising agencies and customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key partner relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 1000, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Agency Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key agency relationships with a focus on driving revenue, agency education & agency satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This role will be located in our London office.
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Agency Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners. Scale best practice within the agencies.
- Serve as external product consultant educating agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership. Establish office hours within agencies.
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Become a strategic partner for agencies to increase their productivity during the planning process by helping optimizing buying process, support API integration and assist agencies to partner with marketing partners.
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Project manage complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. resolve systematic campaign questions and support on technical troubleshooting, etc.)
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- Experience with Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to influence c-level executives
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on quota
- Demonstrated experience to present ideas
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience as a Facebook user and knowledge of Facebook’s ad products preferred
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.